When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Playing with myself

The Microsoft Kinect,"A revolution in gaming.".  Okay, so every game for the peripheral is gay but Microsoft is trying to change how and why people game.  The Kinect is bringing in a new audience like your mom and dad.  With that, then, it is why I probably won't be playing.

The game I really want is Smackdown vs. Raw 2010.  In that, you can customise the game so much.  I used to own 2009 and I have about a dozen movies on my memory unit that I made up - one of Shelton Benjamin face first on a concrete floor.

But, 2010 is just under a hundred dollars.  Way too expensive!  2011 is a new release and that's about fifteen dollars more!

Maybe playing my Xbox 360 has become a chore?  I think I'm still undecided on that one.  I miss Tristan.  Official Xbox Magazine will never be the same without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment