By the time this gets online, depending on when I choose to upload it - or key it all in - I will be either just due before the judge or after. It is twelve past five in the morning but it isn't as if I have been losing sleep over this. Really.
If it wasn't for stupid mind boggling crazy religious agendas and meddling conspiracies against their enemies of god - I wouldn't have to go through this ordeal. The longer this saga drags on (since 1988 for me) then the worse things will get for me. God, that timid elderly man with acquainted technology said it. I think he was referring to heathens when he said they'll get "worse and worse". Oh? AND WHY WOULD THAT BE? Because of the man himself. Its like god is taking no responsibility for how his enemies are. And I know god. I know god despite not going to church, I don't pray at all and the bible is a book that will continue to be written time and time again to suit.
Freemasonry is a threat. Masons will tell you they care for your community but I believe they're power and money hungry. The theories of alternative discussions online might just hold credibility. I grew up reading and believing theories and guess what? I think I'm right. Gosh, how does that work?
In closing, all this conspiracy carry on is part of my defensive argument today in court.
But I can believe all I want. Without evidence and a well-presented defence - I'm screwed. Once again, my entries throughout August and September contain truth and this entry is pretty much testament to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment