You might have these in your part of the world in your supermarkets. What the hell am I talking about? Self-service checkouts.
Most of the time I can't stand supermarkets by myself. The loud pop music and the employee's who end up becoming your friends. If you have no friends, then that would be sad.
Here in New Zealand, or what I might begin to call New Sicily, we have what is called a Onecard. A Onecard is a loyalty card that rewards the customer for shopping regularly with supermarket money at three supermarkets, Woolworths, Countdown and Foodtown... all children of their parent company, Progressive Enterprises. If you ask me, I would also tell you the Onecard has an association with Satan.
Here in New Zealand, or what I might begin to call New Sicily, we have what is called a Onecard. A Onecard is a loyalty card that rewards the customer for shopping regularly with supermarket money at three supermarkets, Woolworths, Countdown and Foodtown... all children of their parent company, Progressive Enterprises. If you ask me, I would also tell you the Onecard has an association with Satan.
In the bible I have read about "the evil one". Well, put two and two together and you have a religious reference and a supermarket loyalty card that has the word one in it. Potentially, I might be on to something. Given all of the economic turmoil because of the sabotage that has happened on the part of government. Money, or use of a better term, currency, could be done away with. A card such as the Onecard could become a way to keep records on how people shop. This world is changing and people like me are being left behind.
The gimmick of the Onecard is, I know, to be a creation of our known Freemason and Zionist dominated media. Sure, I talk about how evil they are. They make me laugh. But know this, the media is their communication vehicle to bring about the change people currently believe in, the new world order.
Today, I shop at another supermarket that doesn't carry the Onecard. Still, however, loud pop music bothers me but no more do I have to want to sex up indiscriminately like some kind of sex offender, checkout operators, thanks to self-service checkouts.
No comments:
Post a Comment