When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Sunday, December 19, 2010

Twenty five

Tomorrow I turn twenty five.  Well, I didn't quite get to share my birthday with Jesus Christ.  On Jesus, can you imagine him being a name or gimmick by the media?  Did Jesus travel back (time travel) to the Middle East with the help of 'god' from a time thousands of years in the future, to perform miracles, to live his extraordinary life?  Can you imagine the story of Jesus out of a mundane bible and put in some other form?

My birthday falls on a Sunday.  You know what?  I will be spending it all by myself with no gifts.  Anyway, I don't think I really care and it might be best if you don't feel any sympathy for me.

It is safe to say that I've been through very much because of forces beyond my control.  Given how all this began, given how it was the United States government who started this with me... Namely, a former head honcho of the C.I.A. of the name of George Bush Snr. after the end of the cold war when communism fell.  Then, who knows?  Perhaps it was nineteen eighty communist Russians who resorted to such a petty act.  Somehow, I doubt it.  Signs point to that former C.I.A. director and president Bush Snr..  Americans are a two-faced people.  They really don't care.  They don't care if your not American and hey, they don't even care about themselves.

Its not only my birthday, but the start of 2011.  It is shaping up to be just like Dick Cheney said in 2005, the war in Iraq will end.  Well done Dick - did you use your high command protocol for that one too?  Afghanistan.  The war effort there I think is more American lies.  How can there have been gains against the Taleban if the Americans have suffered their worst year?  The Americans will probably pull out sooner rather than later and it will be the biggest embarrassing defeat since Vietnam.  What a crock of shit.  The coalition are fighting an enemy that is not like them.  They have the advantage the Taleban.  The Taleban can really choose when to mop the floor with the Americans.  Stupid Americans, they should have known what they were getting into.  Dumbasses.  Al-Qaeda probably didn't even perpetrate 9/11.  That was how all this began.

So, the big two five tomorrow.  Yay.  Maybe I'll pick out a female stranger from the phone book and ask her to have phone sex with me.  Prostitutes are expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment