Michael Jackson, that is. I think it was no secret or not known well that on his album covers (I don't know which) he had pictured, I believe, the pioneer of Freemasonry. On his cover for "History" he has himself displayed as a huge statue. Could the fame have changed him in the way of a problem with ego? Over the years?
No question, it was the child sex scandals that appeared to hurt him so much. What is worthy to ask is why those scandals were dragged out for so long. Was the media guilty of sensationalising? Fans still loved him around the world, however. So much so, it was as if there was no scandal at all.
He apparently died in June 2009 before a German video surfaced of what later became apparent, an impersonator videoed in a warehouse building entering the back of a van then driving off. My theory is that he never died, the impersonator was a trained double (or even Michael himself) but he still made an escape making the video in fact real. What has happened to him is unknown to all of us.
Another theory I have is that Curtis Jackson (50 Cent) had ordered his death with the doctor who administered the medication doing his work. In which case, he did die.
Whatever, I think much of the woman magazine gossip about him such as the gay one night stand and him portrayed as Jesus Christ at the last supper was all a fabrication. Wacko Jacko, because of the amount of scandal, made him the most memorable. Compared to R. Kelly or Gary Glitter who both were involved in very similar scandals as well but were dropped from media coverage and then peoples minds after so much time.
Michael Jackson had it rough, it appeared. That could have been different. He could still be here. All the scandal was just a big front.
No comments:
Post a Comment