When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sisters birthday

I'm so jealous.  My sister is over forty years old today.  I hope I live that long.  I guess me and her aren't on good terms because of complications to do with her personal life.  Our mother I don't think really likes her either but makes a point to stay out of her life just like she wants.  Her partner, boyfriend, husband... is something else and I don't think he is who he really says he is.  Or, if not says, then somehow professes he is.

I bet she is part of this cities socialite elite by now and I wouldn't want to ruin that for her by embarrassing her in any way.

I should have known all those years ago that she secretly hated me and still does.  Oh well, if she is reading this I would like her to know that I know why our mother brought her up so wrong but she likely already knows that anyway.  No hard feelings?

Also, I will try and not break our code of silence between us by not letting mother know that we have talked recently.  When we were in contact with each other, six years ago and I think last month... I went away thinking you were trying to persuade me to take sides.  Read paragraph three again.

Congratulations.  You share your birthday with Britney Spears.  I was singing,"Oops, I did it again..." the other day.

Can you imagine this whole entry being spoken to you in a sarcastic tone?  I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment