When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Friday, December 10, 2010

Depressing weather

Just when I thought yesterday we have had so much fine weather, it rains.

I feel happy on such days once you see blue sky because it is a change that I think everyone wants on a rainy day.  I mean, does anyone actually want it to rain?  It is common for most people to always want sunshine. 

I have been asking myself why it is that a New Zealand city named Nelson gets so many sunshine hours.  Nelson appears to be a city that would make a nice place to live.  Here, in little Rio, there are so many religious (mostly catholic) people that are fierecly conservative and now, as you will know from my other entries, socialist.  Yes, socialist.  It isn't fun when you are an enemy of the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment