When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Sunday, December 12, 2010

I fought the law...

As you will know if you have been reading, I am due in court soon.  Not once, but twice.  Well, two separate cases.  I am feeling optimistic about my chances despite the possibility of being sent off to prison between three months to a year, or both.  Plus, paying thousands of dollars in fines.  And, convictions.

But, I don't get it.  I know now I have mob parents and their associates are somehow surprised or disappointed in me for doing something that they have all done themselves, break the law.  I guess it must have something to do with mob re-form that has eventuated over the last ten years.  Me and my mob buddies don't get along.  We have differing views on life, I suppose.  But could this be another illusion planted in my mind by my new world order masters?

Being in court will give me the opportunity to talk about "the conspiracy" that has been meddling my life.  I could, if I wanted to, be like President Ahmadinejad and harp on about Zionist conspiracies and agendas which even in my case, is true.

What I have going for me is the relevance of the conspiracy that ties in with what I am being charged for.  You, the reader, might know it, I know it, everyone in court will know it, every man and his dog knows it.  But will pretend that they don't.  See, it is about believing in someone... sarcastically.  I just can't help but laugh when everyone deludes themselves about the truth.

But, theres something else, I have a confession to make.  About a week or two ago I logged on to foursquare.com in an attempt to find a local, what is called, a fuck buddy.  I was totally aware of my actions which would be possibly instant death by my master then another war likely being declared as part of the ways of the new world order.  Furthermore, my mind has just gone blank.  I am being controlled.  I don't know what else it was I wanted to say.

I didn't get anywhere anyway.  After thinking about that last night I have warned you all about where we're heading and now, I actually no longer may be the key.  I have thought that throughout August and September I was being controlled, under some influence that made me write (three books) what I wrote.

At least, what I have told you all is real, it is true, and whether or not you are with them or against them is your choice.

Bring on December 13th.

(NOTE: This blog could look different from time to time because of re-designing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment