When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Friday, December 3, 2010

Sisters birthday

You know, I never really knew my eldest sister.  Okay, I did know her - but like me, she has been taught to live that way or the other by outsiders.

It would have been helpful if at sixteen she told me I have a mental illness (that I inherited from my father) because I think she knew.  She told me she didn't understand why our mother brought her up so bad but I had it easy from her.  Perhaps life for her in that caravan would have been different if it hadn't of been for the same outsiders harassing our mother way back when that are harassing me presently.

My family are a funny bunch.  I actually have a second sister that I found out I had at eighteen.  She is a now somewhat famous radio personality and she secretly hates her estranged mother too.  In her case, she was estranged.  Plus, the fact she works in radio is something I think I only know.

A family entangled in a web of secrecy can't be right, can it?

I have thought twice about revealing this but I haven't really spoken to my father in almost five or six months.  I know he is still a paedophile and I suspect those colours were flying decades ago.  Today, he hates women and really only loves me.  The way things are going, I will be like him in no time at all from now and if I wanted to achieve anything by telling you, the reader, that then I don't think I want to be like him.  I mean, I am named after him.

No comments:

Post a Comment