When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Thursday, December 16, 2010

Being great

Oh my god, it is so hot right now.  We're almost suffocating in this heat.

One thing about blogs, they give someone the chance to say what is on their mind.  As you, the reader, will know, I was in a terrorist attack in 1988.  It was no accident.  I think given how evolution makes one grow from a boy to a man, girl to a woman and so on - that is when the conspiracy began for me.  My father, who is a strong anti-socialist and has told me that socialism is a threat, I now could be beginning to understand why he was and is so bigoted.  He used to talk about government invading peoples privacy unlawfully or otherwise generalising the left as being socialist.

Today, socialism is rife.  He hit the nail on the head, almost.  Back then when he would exclaim how bad socialism is, I had no idea at that time that the western world including the east is heading in that direction.  But also, idealism.  I am deeply convinced that the United States, the nerve centre of this world, will become a socialist theocracy.  I am also deeply convinced that the Obama administration are sabotaging their government which should be extremely worrisome.  Do I care?  Yes and no.  The Obama administration sabotaging government thus the country?  So did Bush, so did Clinton.  They're all guilty.  A country that might have been founded without idealism has become a country that embraces it.

I'm a paedophile.  Is it my fault?  No.  But I believe my finger should be pointing at a new world order hidden agenda and conspiracy.  A conspiracy that molested me to protect national security to defend the future.  A conspiracy that taught me to do the same to others to justify my enemies opposition to my pornography use between thirteen and today, age twenty four.  An agenda that made me four years abstinent to postpone their new world order agenda until at least 2008.  That's suppost to be democracy or capitalism for you... or conservatism.  I could go on about it now but be guilty of it in a past life.  Could it be another lie to make me question myself?  So if anyone was used and abused, it was me too.  I even abused myself.  This crazy religious new world order will continue its take over.  Enemies of them are already finished.

I wasn't born evil, I was made evil.  Am I angry?  Damn right.  Do I want revenge?  Yes.  Your enemies will make you look like the evil when they were evil as well and probably still are with their definition of evil being religious.

There is a way out of this cult and I want out.

So... you are a great man?  Ha.  I hope I never was and never will be.  End of story.  Go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment