http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38796121/ns/world_news-europe
If you have been reading, listening or viewing the news (possibly all three at the same time for that matter) then you might know about the rape and molestation charges that were laid then dropped by Swedish authorities against one of the wikileaks.com founders, Julian Assange.
If you have been reading, listening or viewing the news (possibly all three at the same time for that matter) then you might know about the rape and molestation charges that were laid then dropped by Swedish authorities against one of the wikileaks.com founders, Julian Assange.
I will say this right here and now. That was an attempt by the new world order of attempted character assassination because of what they do and as of late, the release of the leaked Pentagon papers which were a revelation of the war in Afghanistan.
I know myself, as I have been told I'm a paedophile - beware, it is all part of the agenda of the new world order - the new world order that will make slaves, through many means, out of those who do not obey and submit to their rules and regulations. Any accusations against people like him or me should hold no merit.
It was the New Zealand Police who accused me of being such a person after I laid a complaint about my illegal detention, torture and offensive interrogation and there was no investigation and no one was ever punished over it.
It was the New Zealand Police who accused me of being such a person after I laid a complaint about my illegal detention, torture and offensive interrogation and there was no investigation and no one was ever punished over it.
We can't let them win and I will defend myself because I didn't start this, they did by their intervention then continuous interference since 1988.
No comments:
Post a Comment