When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Sunday, August 29, 2010

Freemasonry in the catholic church

Catholics who accept the freemasonry belief do so because they have been persuaded by what they can offer.  Some, seduced by their perversion of Christianity with their above top secret technology.

The secret monitor, an unusual name for presumably their wares.  In my conclusion, a computer that makes observations of life and can read and control minds.

Is this how the world has changed?  A religious movement on many fronts putting to one side anyone who challenges them?  Two foreign wars, a making of the new world order, that is to blame for moral discontent, economic troubles and financial problems?  And a god who decided to - no, wait, a god that needed to show after the day that everything changed with the collapse of the twin towers as a spit in the face of money being "the root of all evil"?

To end, catholics have sold themselves out by allowing freemasonry to integrate in to their religion that has an anything goes attitude to their saints and angels.

Pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment