When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Monday, August 30, 2010

The last enemy

I quote from the title of the not so popular BBC suspense about an Orwellian like society after a biological terror attack in the United Kingdom.  And, a story that revolves around one man tangled up in the conspiracy.

Usually, I exercise every day but over the last couple or few days I have been experiencing like a shock in my head due to each stride or step I take.  I was worried that I was going to finally keel over after all the torment and pain I have received from ultimately, the new world order.

I won't go to a doctor as they have been likely tipped off by the new world order secret police.  Whoever put this technology in my head should be shot.  Like the face off between Jason Bourne and the CIA official at the end of the movie Bourne Ultimatum.  What a fucking travesty of humanity.

I can't help being this man because my master (or masters) continue to throw their love upon me even if I tell them to stop.  They're rapists.  Make them stop, anyone.

The British think tank that has a part in making my life hell needs to be destroyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment