When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Thursday, August 26, 2010

The power of the media

I want to put forward a challenge to all of you.  Stop watching your television sets.  I don't watch television myself and haven't for more than an hour in over a year.

When I did, I was getting upset with the bombardment of twenty four hour news.  By 2011, in New Zealand, it will be compulsory for us to change to digital receivers which will pave the way for live news channels such as STRATOS.  That, I believe isn't as drenched in world news like FOX.

The media, using a classic example of the United States, holds unbelievable power.  For some reason, but probably not this one, the mass-media there is populated by the Jewish (even Rupert Murdoch is a converted Jew) because of the exodus of them from Germany after world war two.  They also made their way in the finance industry of the land of the free.  I'm not sure how those Jews became so powerful but they must have received help.

This is important because they have an agenda.  They aren't where they are to just do their jobs.  Their agenda includes supporting the new world order.

If you pay enough attention, you can be convinced about almost anything and everything whether it is true or not.  Given that channels such as CNN, FOX and NBC are twenty four seven it should be expected they will be filling their time slots with sometimes meaningless rubbish that is picked out by the late night talk shows.  On the day of September 11th, 2001, FOX, including the others, were repeating the footage of the hi-jacked plane crashing in to the south tower over and over.  That was damaging to many peoples psyches.  We were brainwashed.


With the method of repetition, the world was hammered home the terror of 9/11.  It is fair to call that media terrorists because in that way they were.

After the aftermath of 9/11 the media changed to worship the new world order.  I can't really elaborate more on that statement because it is hard to explain although another day, I could attempt to.

No comments:

Post a Comment