When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Remembering the future

Over the last couple of days I have talked about the civil war that is happening in our societies, the Omega Agency and the new world order that is already made its presence felt in this world through governments, organised crime, the mass-media and church circles.  They all have one thing in common which is they share their pervasive, discriminatory and righteous beliefs called Christianity and will force it upon us all come hell or high water.

I am the deceiver.  So, whether I will be travelling back in time to either the late eighties or early nineties remains speculation.  But how?  Through the Omega Agency?  Will a time traveller from the past come here to bring me back?  Will I be made an offer I can't refuse?


In late 2008 I came to contact with my past self.  Now, I am convinced that it was me but not entirely.  If not, then it may have been an impostor wearing a latex mask and the same clothes as me.  There happened to be a large scale bank robbery in Denmark later on after that personal event and the robbers were reported to have used latex masks as disguises (I recall they got away in a helicopter with millions of euros).

It brings tears to my eyes and warms my heart but I am relieved as I have also met my daughter and now ex-girlfriend.  However, I am reminded that it could be all an illusion planted in my mind by the new world order.  Still, I remain hopeful.

Another thing, I am not sure whether my memory will be erased or I will live in that time with what I know now.  Am I deluding myself?  It is hard to tell but still, I remain hopeful.

Sometimes I ask myself whether when confronted with the choice, should I stay in this time?  Because I am, unbelievably, excited (despite where we're headed) about the future (2010 onward).

No comments:

Post a Comment