When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Remembering the future

I am coming to realise now that the ex-girlfriend I brought up previously could only be part of my imagination instilled in me by the new world order.  Yes, you are reading one who is a slave to their righteous beliefs.

I figure that I should do everything I can to make them hate me so I will not be confronted with the choice to surrender and join them if I do nothing.  The new world order will bribe their way to win your hearts and minds if they have to.

As for my daughter, I think she is also only part of my imagination as well.  However, what she was doing in another city compared to her mother, I don't know.

I am the reason why this world has bad happenings from time to time.  The new world order are the true evil though, all I had wanted to do was love.  They have been persecuting me with their racist, homophobic and discriminatory ways since I was seventeen.

The leaders of the new world order and everything they are about will send this world to sure destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment