The Freemasons have infiltrated the catholic church.
I don't exactly know why but my best guess is it has something to do with the pro-new world order take over of this world. The believers who are Freemason are often thought of as weird, strange... descriptions like them. But I think unusual would be the right word. They use a defence that they're "honourable" against criticism they have an evil agenda to take over and run the world as in a one world government (the United Nations).
Well, what I say to that weak defence is that the masons are not honourable. Then, that would be understandable for anyone who has been forced with or without their knowledge to be one. They will probably bring up all that destiny bullshit which is actually false. I think that if you are being raised to live that way (it doesn't have to be freemasonry) there is no such thing as destiny. Destiny could be used as an excuse for one to have control over anothers life. What a crock of shit.
It angers me that their righteous belief is suppost to be so dominating in ones life and in the world as a whole. I may come across as tolerant in my entries but when it comes to freemasonry, I will egg their church. I am speaking from experience.
I don't see how Catholicism and freemasonry gel if it wasn't for the technology. Do you want to be a slave? Like in my first entry, all followers of god have united. People who don't subscribe to their arrogant righteousness are in trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment