When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Capitalism and the threat of communism

Are we witnessing the fall of capitalism? 

The cold war might well and truly be over with the fall of communism in what was known as the United Soviet Stalinist Republic in the late eighties then former United States president Ronald Regan taking the victory credit when the Soviets had been dismantled.

Speaking generally, I want to point out that capitalism has already communist aspects which include encouraging hard work and the sharing of wealth for the greater good.  It seems what had caused the division back then was a encouraged rivalry through media between the two politics's and a military (plus intelligence) national security threat to the United States which, I imagine, was (and should have been) paramount.

To me, the rivalry was Christianity and faith instead of being put in god, in false idols.  I think it is easy for one to tell who was who.

Wall Street happens to be like a roller coaster ride presently which leads me to believe that we should have little or no faith in it.  I mean, I could say that stock market, the NASDAQ, is a farce or has become one because of the new world order.  Financial advisers recommend you invest in property rather than shares because they're so untrustworthy (unless you play your cards right).  Financial companies are no different.  I have money in shares and I happened to invest that money during the beginning of this "global economic downturn".  People, like me, can rest assured that their government will compensate them if their money in their investments disappears.

If capitalism does fall, it will be because of intentional disregard on the United States government part and the emerging movement which champions the new world order rejecting what we know.  The same movement I have been talking about in previous entries.

What will also contribute will be another major terrorist attack on United States soil in probably a suitcase nuke... in probably, New York City.  In that case (no pun intended), and like 9/11, it will be known of beforehand and frighteningly, allowed to happen.

Even like the Kennedy assassination, the secret service were told to stand down.  He was killed.  A recent theory I have read was he had to be killed to avert nuclear war and he had been shot by his own people, either his mob associates or the central intelligence agency.

I don't know why I am programmed to repudiate communism but I have voted for a social democracy.  It would be great if we could all live happily ever after but sometimes that can't be so.  I don't know where exactly this world is heading but I can tell you it isn't good. 

Is communism something to be afraid of?

Expect another entry continuing this on in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment