When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Thursday, August 26, 2010

9/11 truth

I have to be careful that a Slovakian teenager who knows and hates me doesn't read this because he hates 9/11 truthers and has in the past threatened them.

In this entry, I will lay out a few suspects to the events that happened on the day that everything changed and make you ponder them.

As a foreword I will say this.  The events of September 11th, 2001, was the beginning of something that in 2010 is certainly in motion.  Unfortunately thousands of people had to die (actually many more than what we were told) for the new world order agenda to move up a gear or two.  The World Trade Center, the Pentagon and the other target in sight - the White House (how convenient), were all vulnerable.  There will be another attack in our lifetimes and the next time be even larger.

  • The United States government
If you have seen the documentary "9/11 - In Plane Site" you could have been taken away thinking that beared some credibility.  Only one Pentagon camera operating out of a dozen that day?  The destructive hole in the Pentagon fortification being smaller than the passenger jet that crashed into it, also leaving no wreckage behind?

An open book photographed on a desk with the pages not singed a bit directly near the cavity?  I can go on and on.  There is mounted evidence that 9/11 was an inside job by the new world order to bring about success to their desired objectives that is part of their master plan.  I suggest to view that documentary (I believe it is Canadian) and make up your own mind.

Lastly, the Pentagon had its groundbreaking on September 11th, 1941.

  • South Americans
A photo (which is not on the Internet at all and likely has been classified) shows one of the hi-jackers with South American characteristics boarding one the planes.  Like the cold war against the Russians, the war on drugs in South America (and has apparently achieved nothing or little) could have encouraged a grand retaliation from them.  It is known that South Americans in the drugs trade hate bitterly the Central Intelligence Agency and probably everything about the United States.

  • the Saudi Arabian airforce
A theory raised in "Dude, Wheres My Country?" by Michael Moore (who has been accused of being a puppet of the Republican party), the Saudi Arabian airforce.  Add to that, the Saudi Arabian Bin Laden family been reportedly flown out of the US of A when all other flights were grounded - no exceptions besides them.  At times in Bushs presidency he was chummy with the Saudis.  Why?  Oil?



  • the Al-Qaeda Network
Osama may be still alive but likely dead.  There aren't as many tapes anymore.  A terrorist network that former United Kingdom foreign secretary Jack Straw said never and "doesn't exist".  However, the Islam fanatics have this knack of attacking at significant times and get away with it.  They are the people who we all believe are responsible but I'm not convinced.  The Zionist media of the United States were fools to give Bin Laden (if that is even a name) a soapbox via Al-Jaazera to declare war on America.

The Muslims who have been caught up in this are being used as scapegoats.  The Muslims at Guantanamo Bay.  Course, that is providing Uncle Sam did it and unless was another organisation.

The new world order are a group of dickheads who have this fixation with control.  Jesus, how do they sleep at night?

I hope I have opened your mind somewhat to 9/11 truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment