I wish to try and elaborate more, and will likely do so again, on my first and last entry. I will also talk about something new in this entry which has been outlined in the title.
If this united christian effort wants to create heaven on earth then why did a self proclaimed "man of god" named George Walker Bush come across as so evil? For crying out loud, the world had to endure eight terrible years of that mans leadership. However, I say that because it was worse off for me compared to other people. Other people were only spectators to such disasters such as the space shuttle Colombia tragedy and hurricane Katrina. Those people were not being conspired against, persecuted and oppressed by Pax Americana. Then again, I might be wrong. For since the day when everything changed the mass-murder began. A type of mass-murder that is on the scale of the holocaust of world war two. This holocaust is being perpetrated by the Jewish and others.
There is a theory out there that says that the former United States president George Walker Bush carries the mark of the beast. Actually, there is a photo of the man himself performing, debatable, satanic insignia.
I say debatable because he and his family are understandably Texas Longhorn fans. But, take my word for it, there is a photo of the Iranian president doing the same! Were those two leaders satanic?
Perhaps we can come to understand why his leadership was so bad for the United States and the rest of the world. Am I almost suggesting that like 9/11, the Colombia tragedy was man-made and also foreseen? It was.
Did god tell him to do such things? I can't get in the mind of doublespeak Bush but I encourage anyone reading this to ambush him at his public speaking then verbally attack him somehow on say, 9/11. That was an inside job. By doing so, he will know that people are still onto him and will probably never forgive him for what he has done.
Lets establish that god is a murderous tyrant. Thou shalt not kill is one of the ten commandments. But many people, followers of god, including god - are hypocrites! For they do kill, they do attempt murder. This is one contradiction of our supposed creator of heaven and earth (providing whether we choose to believe in him or not).
I have been thinking, and one thought of mine is that Christianity will be the downfall of mankind.
No comments:
Post a Comment