Why do Christians say their god is of love when he is quite the contrary.
Something I had wanted to point out before is that god was suppost to be a spiritual force. Like, gases and chemicals in outer space. But now in the new world order, he is a man in control of technology which is along the lines of freemasonry. I imagine he is just some Joe plucked off the street in control of that sophisticated technology (HAARP) and whats worse - hes pissed.
I could be wrong about what I have been saying, nevertheless. The bible in the old testament hates homosexuals (which is a popular notion of the catholic church still presently) and considers people who are mentally ill condemned. God had killed two men for practising homosexuality providing that account (along with everything else in the good book) is true.
According to some catholics the bible has been written time and time again by man. Given that, what do we believe? Do we believe in the first scripture? Do we pick and choose? Or can we not because of the time machine (that the new world order has control of) will determine only one scripture in the end? It boggles the mind.
I believe that if we know there is a god through miracles and or evidence in scripture then Satan and the atheism belief of evolution, does that not make the latter void?
I have not studied satanism and neither Christianity but from what I do know, freemasonry (a mix of spirit and technology) seems to me is a valid belief as it is real and I have had that touch my life in the past.
I also know this. There is something big out there that works for the new world order. There are people, the righteous, who will do whatever it takes to force their beliefs down other peoples throats. They just can't take no for an answer. Their god is full of violent hate and his unconditional love from the big cheese despite what his followers say, doesn't happen.
He can be like an alcoholic father. In fact, he just might be!
No comments:
Post a Comment