I will take this opportunity to attempt to answer the question I asked before in my most recent entry.
Frankly, yes. Communism but more of socialism is an ideology to be afraid of. Not because capitalists have to feel threatened by known communist principles such as taxing the rich, social reform, state owned enterprise and heavy expenditure in the armed forces (in some countries) but a governments knowledge and influence in our lives.
I will refer to the story of 1984 by George Orwell a second time. I think it could be far-fetched that any society will get as intrusive as what has been written in 1984 completely but the beauty of that doublespeak, ministry of love fiction is how it either foresaw with some kind of foresight (if even by accident) how society in the United Kingdom was becoming.
It is worthy to note that since the new government of prime minister Cameron, they will be reportedly working to de-construct big brother in British society. Instead of their opposition, former prime minister Brown, encouraging it. It is a win for civil liberties.
Is it just me? If someone could, leave a comment below this entry. Can you give me an example of government involvement in your life? The kind of involvement that has crossed the line?
The Third Reich was socialism in the way of the gestapo and just a mad man hell bent on exterminating the Jewish, intellectuals and homosexuals, creating a "master" race of blonde hair and blue eyes then imposing his dictatorship in every corner of the globe that he could. However, the brighter side of socialism or rather communism is sharing the wealth and discouraging greed that is often critiqued of capitalism.
The scene in the United States today has been one of capitalism versus socialism. I don't watch FOX news and when I did, I did so to be taken in by all the flash and no substance. Barack Hussein Obama has reportedly socialist roots and being a follower of a pastor for twenty years that today still spouts anti-American, anti-white sermons (me and him need to have a chat). Obama didn't hear one racist word come out of his mouth.
I am convinced that Obama is a socialist president. He has demonstrated himself to be moderate on issues challenging the red, white and blue but this is where it gets ugly.
Bush was and is a socialist as well. They have to be to achieve their aim of ridding the world of evil. See, I am referring to the new world order once again because I know, going as far back as the beginning of his presidency that is what they were gunning for and continue to. Puppets.
If you read my first couple of entries you will get my drift and understand better if you are having difficulty. Hey, take it from me - I'm presently an enemy of the state and could either wake up or die.
Though, if I had to choose, chimp number two would get my vote. Bush was a hard-assed bastard.
Again, the new world order remains a threat and is a pipe-dream for those who believe it is their god given destiny.
No comments:
Post a Comment