When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nearing the end...

The attitude I get from this effort is negative.  You know, like yawning as in I'm so boring or insignificant that displays their ignorance.  I don't know why people think I'm some kind of angel when it is painfully obvious I'm not.  I wear a black hoodie, I have a goatee beard that has grown for about a year now, I don't go to church, I don't pray... but I know that this entire world is under threat and has been for a long time without anybody lifting a finger to change it.  Since the hate campaign began in 2003, the shock and awe, from the tyrannical superpower of the United States of America that their leaders are sabotaging financially and in homeland security, I have been dying a slow painful death.  Those who claim to be some resistance aren't because they too pander to the Darth Vader and Empire that wants to be the ones who choose.  They aren't fooling me.  If any rebellion, its coming from me and will continue to do so.  Make no mistake, this world has changed and ultimately has in the way of a new world order of leaders that already rule this world and are one step away, as I have said, from becoming the official anything goes kings of this world.  Yes, even all of Asia.

They would be nowhere without the attention they get from the already established elite of this world.  Rupert Murdoch, a man that I despise and have a bombshell in my possession to do with his wife that could potentially get me killed and that oughta' assassinate her character.  But mainly the President of the United States, the current, Barack Hussein Obama and former president George Walker Bush that have to be put on trial for crimes against humanity.  The space shuttle Colombia, Hurricane Katrina, the black out of New York City, the Boxing Day tsunami, the Christchurch earthquake of September 4th and February 22nd, the Japanese earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear crisis of Fukushima... all man-made disasters that didn't have to happen.

Wake up Mr. President!  Only you can truly root out the tyranny within the highest echelons of your government, that could be in the National Security Agency, or another unknown agency of the government that you lead.  We know there isn't suppost to be a god, we know that.  You are the god, the change we have been asked to believe in.  The god that is here is a god of government, the United States and Israeli government that is real, that is technology but should be dis-regarded.  Noone should give a shit, life goes on.  At least, this technology I speak of is not being used properly as it should.  HAARP should be used in the theatre of war and I believe it has, in the Kosovo conflict of the late nineties.  I don't know of any other official technology that really does have the power of god at their fingertips but is being mis-used.  Time travel, invisibility... what do you call them?  Stargate.  I've been taken on an unnecessary ride by new world order unknowns, that I suspect are Freemasons, and have made something out of nothing.  I get presented with images of old men that are organised crime gangsters, that look like they're made completely out of Kentucky Fried Chicken, its sickening.  What am I suppost to make of that?

This isn't over and if it is on the international level, then the trial I want should prevail as closure.  The United States government are foolish getting involved like they have here.  Why?  What business do they have here?  Why am I so important?  Osama Bin Laden was, strangely enough, right about the United States.  They meddle in Saudi Arabia and do the same here on the other side of the world in New Zealand.  It is beyond me why they do.  Without them, from the start, I wouldn't be here in this house, we wouldn't be here in this city.  Life would be different and it would be good, even better than how it is now and I see that never changing.  The christian tyrannical new world order must be stopped.  It has gone beyond a joke.

Don't count on the President bringing change to Washington though because hes one of them.  He needs to bring change to not only Washington, but branches of the United States government and I could be dead before I ever see it.  After the event of my death, will probably bring the change in his second term.  He said he would only like to be a one term president, but that didn't stop him running again.  Ha!

The next entry could be on August 23rd, to end and to mark a year of this blogs existance.

No comments:

Post a Comment