When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ken ring


Since the earthquake on September 4th last year this dude by the name of Ken Ring got some publicity with his ability of being able to pretty much see the future in the ways of weather but also earthquakes based on calculations to do with the moon.  When I first heard his name, Ken Ring, and what he did, I seriously thought he was a clean shaven British magician but I found out this morning for the first time he is nowhere near of the sort.  In fact, he has a bit to do with the fishing scene in New Zealand.

So... wrong time to rebuild he reckons.  Lightning but in this case earthquakes has already struck twice, but a third time? 

What about the Maori leader earlier this year in Wellington who was dismissed as crazy by talkback radio when he said that he could "envision" Wellington being struck by a serious earthquake and "dead bodies laying the streets"?  Oh, and he said that before the February 22nd earthquake that actually did kill about two hundred people, most of whom were in one building.  He almost got it right!  Just the wrong location!  Do you think he gazed into his crystal ball for that one?  Seriously, do you really think so?  Because I think he did and he was helped by Jews.

Ken Ring, however, we're led to believe that he doesn't know such informants and does all the calculations himself.  It isn't that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment