So this morning he put up his weekend column that can be viewed through the above link. I'd like to take this opportunity to analyse some of what he said in it.
The media is known to hide subliminal messages in their work and so does this dude.
He begins right off the bat by saying,"What's amazing really is that no one at Telecom saw the flak coming.". Yes, noone saw the flak coming. But I bet you did, Mr. Holmes. Whatever association you have with your media buddies and this no-sex Telecom advertising campaign doesn't matter. Because you see everything coming Mr. Holmes. You are on the inside, don't deny it. That also will include my fist hitting his big nose. He'll try and avoid that for sure.
"And how my old mate Sean Fitzpatrick got caught up in it, I've no idea.". Another one, your old mate. Oh Mr. Holmes, me and you are far from friends. You have some answering to do directly to me ya fuckin' freak.
Well, that's all there is really to take away from this weeks column of his. That man has ruined my life and I could take court action against him to make him pay for what he has done. Screw him.
No comments:
Post a Comment