When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Sunday, August 28, 2011

Paul holmes

Does anyone else think that Paul Holmes looks alot like a certain BBC comedian from way back, like the sixties or seventies?  I have him in my mind but I can't remember the name of the show he was on or the name of the dude.  But trust me, the likeness is incredible and even moreso when he was younger.

I wonder what would happen if I put out a restraining order against Paul Holmes?  It can be done, can't it?  Or because of his status can it not?  I would love to see the look on his face when he gets a visit from the police or likely a letter in the mail from the police informing him of what I have done.  That man is fuckin' evil and he has it in for me, I tell you.  He is a media personality or suppost to be but has probably relied on his job to go out of bounds where he doesn't belong and should stay the fuck out.

He knows more than he will let you in on, I know.  If I'm going down (as in death) I want to take him and some others with me and rightfully so.  Who does he think he is?  HE IS A PARASITE THAT NEEDS TO GO!

You're gonna fuckin' pay Paul for what you have done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment