About five or six months ago I made up in writing my appeal to the NSA/CSS Appeal Authority that soon, I will send to them requesting to release any information they have on me. In my appeal, I accuse the N.S.A. of terrorism or on this blog, crimes against humanity. I asked for information about the Omega Agency. I also vaguely threatened them. The other side of that coin is they threaten me day by day, that's the reality.
Jesus, I get so sick and tired of this crap, I really do. My patience has worn way beyond thin. According to... information, I might only have two years left of my life because I am a threat but only because the godly elite make it so. The elite includes the President of the United States and his government from below him down. The United States government really does seek out people to harass and conspire against, along with their chummy criminal associates that the F.B.I. and C.I.A. should be at odds over. However, the C.I.A. is an independent agency so with independence they aren't so much on a leash from anyone I imagine but because of that, they have already proven they can't be trusted. They also need to be muzzled when it comes to ratting me out all day, every day, for the last eight years. That's one thing I am sure of.
So the appeal has been made and will be sent as soon as possible. I couldn't do it through a website. After this blog has finished, one day, I will report back with their response. It could take a long time for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment