When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Sunday, August 21, 2011

Another reason

I have asked myself at times as to whether I should have just shut up and not said anything and in which case, this blog would not be here.  Am I trying to get local people on my side with this?  No, not really.  But I have already told you, the reader, why I do this.  I've got nothing to hide, nothing at all.  My thoughts are being read, my life is one big joke thanks to the tyranny of the Divided States of America.  I'm under constant mind and body control from those FUCKIN' BITCHES!  I am suffering here and what I need is for it to stop YOU FUCKIN' BITCHES!  JUST GET A KNIFE OR FORK AND PUT IT IN AN ELECTRICAL PORT WITH IT ON AND FUCKIN' ELECTRICUTE YOURSELVES YOU FUCKIN' TYRANTS!  FUCK YOU ALL!

And on that note, please all die slow fuckin' horrible deaths.  Until next time, goodbye.  HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment