When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Friday, August 19, 2011

Change of plan

I have decided to keep this blog updated and running instead of abandoning it.  One, because if I leave on the 23rd and something happens to me, you won't know that I suddenly died and thats something I would like at least one person to know about from this blog not continuing.  And two, I have unfinished business to do with the government, the media and some Kentucky Fried Chicken skinned gangsters that I can't carry out with this blog apparently being finished.

So, the New Zealand government has stuck it to me once again by outlawing something called freedom camping.  People who freedom camp can be fined from $200 to $15,000 if they're caught in the act.  There are exceptions, sleeping in cars being one.  The illegal file sharing law and now this.  I really do think the New Zealand government, that is full of Jews and Freemasons, does this appropriately timed to fuck off the little special man being erased.  They piss me off partly because of the mind and body control they make me suffer day by day.  Its that kind of treatment that encourages the next Timothy fuckin' McVeigh, Joseph Stack or some homegrown terrorist to take matters into their own hands and get back at the people who he feels deserve it.  I could be one of them although, as you would know, not as an American.

There needs to be an uprising against media and government targets, like in London, but in Auckland and Wellington.  Its high time the people stand up and say, no, we've had enough of this bullshit and I could lead them.  The views of my blog are similar to the terrorist group Hamas because I am against Freemasonry and the interests of Jews.  They are a threat each day.  I am an anti-government man in the making because of the threat they are to me and if they just turned around and fucked off, then there wouldn't be a problem.  I'm not being a bother to anyone, shit.  I mean, there are some days when I don't even leave my house at all so how am I being a threat?

These people, fuck, they have enormous power.  They are above the law and have got away with that for so long now.  Its this fucking Rupert Murdoch and his gay lover Paul Holmes, its them.  There has to be a mastermind of this shit and I suspect it is one of them.

Youuu fuckin' evil man, Paul Holmes.  I might come after you myself or hope someone does the job for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment