When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Letter to the editor

In this following letter I typed and e-mailed to the chief editor of the Bay of Plenty Times yesterday I accuse him (as he is the head representative of it) and his paper of unlawfully invading privacy, being associated with "shadowy" religions and conspiring with "higher and mightier" American (God, I just love when I can show my anti-Americanism in that way) media organisations (probably FOX), then gave three examples of how they, on the local level, have been harassing me in person.  This has been brought on by a report they did about whore houses in the area "booming" and so, of course, I make the association.  I threatened them as well because its about time I stand up for myself and not take this shit laying down.

----------

To the Editor,

Lets call myself Michael. My name is Michael and I am a [] resident, [] to be more exact. I don't care to read the hard copy of the Bay of Plenty Times anymore because I dreaded the news I was confronted with when it used to hit my dining room table every afternoon however my parents I believe are still subscribed to what I consider an unnecessary bearer of what is most of the time, bad news both locally and internationally.

I happen to live next door to one of your employees. I don't know her name but in the past I accused her and the Bay of Plenty Times of poking their nose where it wasn't wanted and left it at that. But, I did use other words to describe how your paper (parent company APN Media I believe?) has been interfering in my personal business that one time. I also asked her whether I could use her phone as I didn't own a phone at that time and she kindly helped me.

Today, though, in this e-mail, I am going to accuse either her, you, or your paper in general of doing the same again.

I have no evidence (that I know of) to prove to anyone that my privacy is being invaded by either her, from next door, relaying any information to your office, to perhaps you, the editor, but I have had enough already of what I know myself is this unlawful breach of my privacy by your unruly media company. In case you have forgotten already, I called myself Michael in this e-mail and that will stand. But I think you already know what my real name is, my personality, what I have done, because of your shadowy religion, Freemasonry, and your higher and mightier American media connections that not only invade privacy, but go so far to play god with peoples lives.

I would usually shrug any sign to me that told me that I needed to act like I am doing now, off. This time is an exception and I have decided to express my opposition to your advocacy of the hell on earth torture that I go through each day with your distant blessing. As I have said, I don't have any evidence to prove to anyone, such as anyone in a court of law, that laws are being broken to do with my private life but when I do get that evidence and you already know this, mark my words, I will take you and your media organisation to the cleaner and I can say that with absolute conviction.

Why earlier this year was an obvious fake and unnecessary story run about a sex offender attempting to prey on children on the other side of town, in [], other than to make some kind of point about me? Why did one of your columnists, Richard Moore, threaten to shoot me when I used to visit his business on [] [] about two or three years ago?  I make sure to steer clear of him and his business since then because of what he said and anyway, I really don't think I ever liked the guy and wanted no association with him. He also called me a fuckwit. Why did someone, from either the Bay of Plenty Times or APN Media, hunt me down in the [] [] [] to talk to me in the foodcourt about this and that?  This is what I am talking about, partly. Who do you people think you are?

I have given you three examples but you know more than you will let on in your reply, I'm sure, if you do decide to reply. You know but you will pretend that you don't.

Regards,
Michael
(My name is [] by the way)

----------

I've thought of sending e-mails off to the New Zealand Police as well to find out ANYTHING, about what can be done, to make life better for me.  As you know, I did send a typed letter off to the NSA/CSS FOIA Appeal Authority about two weeks ago now and am awaiting their response. 

Its all I can really do without taking the law into my own hands and causing a spat and at times, I do really want to and have to try hard to hold myself back from doing so but hey, if they just FUCKED OFF, there wouldn't be a problem.

And I have two other things to feel good about today, home holiday swapping (a ticket out of this stink town before or after a permanent move) and working from home online.

No comments:

Post a Comment