A month from today and this blog will finish. That I think is the plan anyway. I have yet to make my appeal in writing to the NSA/CSS FOIA Appeal Authority and I believe it can be done through one of their websites. An appeal or in other words, letter, will try and access information about me in accordance with the freedom of information act. I don't know whether the freedom of information act applies to me, does it? It is U.S. law. I think it will help to have some formal communication between me and the National Security Agency, apparently the most advanced intelligence agency in the world that is boasted in Hollywood movies. They could have a leak at some level and espionage should be serious business. In fact there is a case in the process of being settled in the United States that involves controversy or in-fighting within the National Security Agency. What a laugh, their best abilities are fat Americans sitting in front of computers waging wars thousands of kilometres away, about six hundred kilometres up in space, in orbit, with hi-technology. They have it in for me too.
I think I could have achieved very little really from this effort. Ultimately, this blog is suppost to serve as a voice from beyond the grave and I think it still will even when I'm gone and not posting. There has been the Christchurch/Canterbury earthquakes and from reading my earlier entries you will probably figure that the earthquakes were almost practical attacks instead of only a barrage of words. Well, I'm really nobody. I live here in this bible belt city, this province, there is even a suburb named after the Israeli town/city of Bethlehem here. What has happened in Christchurch was serious shit and in truth, a person or a group of people should be held accountable for it as in charged for crimes against humanity because that's what they were, crimes against humanity. Without human intervention, not from a spiritual god or something else imaginary, and astronomical technology, it wouldn't have happened.
It sickens me that not the new world order but a new world order (fronted by, in truth, Freemasons and Jews) have this world in the palms of their hands. Neo-Nazis such as who is said to have perpetrated the latest terrorist attacks in Oslo Norway should know nothing that they do. It is with no mistake, Jews and Masons who have this world in their grip and Neo-Nazis have a point to support their cause along with groups like Hamas or Al-Qaeda as the underdogs. This world is in decline because of those Jews and Masons. Don't blame Maori-radicalism. I know you're just another representation, you don't fool me. You know who you are. Why do you give us any attention if it is only for our association? We aren't god gifted. I wasn't raised to believe that and if it isn't true then how I was raised should have been different. We don't believe in that.
It sickens me that not the new world order but a new world order (fronted by, in truth, Freemasons and Jews) have this world in the palms of their hands. Neo-Nazis such as who is said to have perpetrated the latest terrorist attacks in Oslo Norway should know nothing that they do. It is with no mistake, Jews and Masons who have this world in their grip and Neo-Nazis have a point to support their cause along with groups like Hamas or Al-Qaeda as the underdogs. This world is in decline because of those Jews and Masons. Don't blame Maori-radicalism. I know you're just another representation, you don't fool me. You know who you are. Why do you give us any attention if it is only for our association? We aren't god gifted. I wasn't raised to believe that and if it isn't true then how I was raised should have been different. We don't believe in that.
So, a month to go now. I'm getting excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment