When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Wednesday, January 25, 2012

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?

YOU MUST BE TALKIN' TO ME BECAUSE I'M THE ONLY ONE HERE!

Okay, that was random.

I have this habit of when I'm explaining something I speak in the past tense instead of speaking in the present tense, its weird.  You must have picked that up by now by reading my last entry for one.

Well, I went for a bus ride today, I needed more pasta sauce.  I don't like how I have to leave the house, board a bus and travel all that way just for one item.  However I haven't driven a car in over a year now because I get too angry for absolutely no reason at all.  I'm like Tony Soprano (James Gandolfini) or someone, always angry.  Or like an angry loner watching television at three in the morning as described by Homer Simpson.  Also single people and the unemployed, I fall under all three.

I like too how I can board a bus and go for a ride every time when I'm not really suppost to.  Bus tickets here are valid for only one hour from the time of purchase but I can go to a nearby shopping mall going south, get off, do my thing, then board again and if I really wanted to, I could go for a round trip around the whole city (depending on which number bus it is) then come back to a stop just outside the street my house is on.  I think now that I've mentioned it, the city council or some other authority or organisation associated with them might put a stop to that.  Actually, knowing them, they probably will.  What people are suppost to do is just get to A to B and back again, not go for joyrides.  According to an official report the bus company here (there is only one) is running at a huge loss in the millions of dollars and should be put out of service, the whole setup.  Too many people are still driving their cars I guess.

When are children going back to school?  It must be very soon.  Learn their ABC's and 123's and then later on study media (after the government conveniently introducing it as a new subject) and their Martin Luther King's (while discovering time travel for the first time) when they get to high school and (in not really this order) have gangsters infiltrate the school I'm in by becoming teachers and make all their English class cheat in the end of the year exam (when it was the school certificate system) and then at the end of the year go out to his expensive new dark green BMW (that in no way a new teacher could afford to own) and bring out a supermarket bought banana cake (that he said his wife baked) and... you should know the story.  There were one, two, three, four, five, six and maybe a seventh one.  All of them should have got nowhere near a school and obviously one of them didn't bother teaching us when to use apostrophe's and correct grammar along with one or two other things.  We actually all read a book about the story of some Bosnians (like probably refugees) caught up in the war of Bosnia of the early to mid-nineties but it was a walk through because he sat at the front of the class and narrated it to us.  I guess we wouldn't have read it ourselves anyway and we would have failed because it must have been a book report but I don't remember.

Time to get some more sun, GOD I LOVE MY LIFE!  Well, not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment