I am actually feeling pretty good today, however that can change at any moment. Anyway, what I really wanted to post an entry about is a show that is currently nearing the end of their break and that I can view for free online (and on the official television channel website). I don't watch television anymore, but I decided to give last night an exception and do so. I was hoping to just see how the media (New Zealand media and state-owned) does their thing. Anything unusual like out of the ordinary. And they didn't disappoint.
These shots are from what I believe to be the most popular children's show in the country. Channel three (or what is now called T.V. three since about ten years ago) doesn't have any such show anymore I believe. So TVNZ won that battle, I guess.
What I saw was a little disturbing and this episode was recorded in October last year. I guess they just wanted to go out with a bang by sending their hosts to Disneyland.
For those who don't know, Mickey and Minnie Mouse ears (but more commonly thought of as being Mickey), are associated with mind control, sexual abuse, satanic rituals... some kind of dark underbelly of Hollywood in the United States. Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguleira (spelling?) and others were part of a group called the Disney club a long time ago (as in the late eighties/early nineties) and I have seen them being used as an example of this side of Hollywood on exposay sites such as this one (http://www.vigilantcitizen.com). They were children back then, like five years old, and back then from being child stars they have grown up with fame (and fortune) and had to deal with all the crap of the industry. Britney Spears, it is said, her breakdown in 2006 was because of that. Something called monarch mind programming.
If you ask me, I think there is a possibility that the Mickey mouse deal is a front for something else, for someone else, somewhere far far away from the United States where this has been created. It is just a front, to try and unnecessarily hype and generate sympathy for that "someone else". However, it could still be very real. I just think, who came out with this? Mickey mouse ears on heads, pyramids, one eyes, chess or checker boards... what the fuck? Is all of that really something for people to be afraid of? Because is it just a front for that "someone else"?
These shots weren't captured in the order of appearance of the show because this happens in the intro every time. When the new show comes back for 2012 in March, it might be different. If it is, I had absolutely no part whatsoever in reforming it. As you can see, she is wearing a bling bling like cross that is telling us she is a Christian. However, I think she is really more than that. And anyway, I don't like to say it but seeing that makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
I came across this nearer the end of their final episode for 2011. This is a group of teenage girls dancing and as you can see, and how I have circled where I want you, the reader, to pay attention, you can see on their purple shirts there are crowns. This could be somewhat gang affiliated or to do with something called seven mountain dominionism, or both. Seven mountain dominionism has to do with ruling as kings. Who these kings are? I don't know. It has to do with Christianity by the way also. There is probably almost not one Christian that doesn't want to see heaven on earth or Gods kingdom come to this earth, I think there is a possibility this is what that represents. The show didn't go into much detail about it as in provide a bit of background information about them on the screen in text and or interview the dancers.
But, there is something else. I actually have owned since childhood a Mickey mouse soft toy as you can see here. I have never been to Disneyland and if I have, I was never told about it. There is a possibility that that was just bought in some airport shop at L.A.X..
This too. This is my only belt that I wear most days and as you can see, it has a pattern of a chess or checker board. I bought it from a retailer called Jay Jay's in I think the beginning of winter last year and they are very up with it with fashion, pop culture, whats hot and whats not... you should get my drift (as they should be).
So that's that. Maybe what I took away from watching that I am making such a big deal over and it shouldn't be dealt with that way. But I am still weary as we continue to live in this changing world.






No comments:
Post a Comment