When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sigh.  Another night, dark, somewhat quiet, a good time to type out another entry.  And Blogger has moved down a line again, like it always does in this message box... for me anyway.

To my female Malaysian friend, my one friend... or follower, if you are a Freemason I will remove you.  I found out about her blog at random so if she is really a Freemason then I think that was no coincidence.  Malaysian too, how sad.

Speaking of Freemasonry, I had a really weird dream last night.  I dreamt I was with many other people and we were all together and something told me we were in Egypt or some Middle Eastern country.  The thing about the dream that struck me though was we were high up on a mountain and we were looking down at all these pyramids with the Illuminati eye on them, like on a desert or plain.  When I think about that now, it scares the living daylights out of me slightly.  Honestly dude, I am not making this up.  I had that dream and it was timed right.  That was not natural, what happened to me there was science.  The dream was also pretty dark and gloomy.  The pyramids were dark, almost pitch black, the eyes could have been gold as I remember I think, the sky was black... it must have been at night.  Wow, just documenting it here scares me even more.  Right now I am pretty scared and I don't get scared very much.

But also angry.  Angry because they proved to me that they are a threat and need to be dealt with.  These people don't really believe in a god, they are men and women who have the power of god themselves.  There is no need for them to have some kind of belief in a higher power when they have their powers.  They know that there is no such thing.  What they are doing is using de-classified government secrets... or what used to be secrets.  I will also have you know that I looked up the N.S.A. headquarters on Google maps the night before so I am deeply convinced that and that are related.

So thats that.  I am sure my royal chariot will be waiting for me when I want to leave the house tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment