When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I have been experiencing head pains as of late and they have become more frequent and some are stronger than others.  However I have been experiencing these from the get-go in 2003 when the conspiracy moved up a gear.  This isn't I believe to do with the torture I have been experiencing, it is really something else... to do with hi-technology.

Well I will be up for a while yet maybe.  I would like to wake up more late at night and log on when everything is so quiet but most importantly when I'm not angry, only the slightest.

Also, been watching episodes of 'Growing Up Gotti' on YouTube.  That show only ran for like a year from 2004 to 2005, it was a failure rating wise.  Still entertaining however with a laugh here and there but even though it could be all scripted (when the entire show is suppost to be pure reality that is meant to mean anything can happen at any time), it does give you a little insight into the life of what according to... Heather Gotti (?), mob life WAS but actually still is even though her husband is dead (after dying in prison) and even though she said she has left it behind taking the rest of her family with her.  There is even a movie on YouTube by ABC that had nothing to do with the show but was a report that at the end said they believed they were victims of a vendetta by the United States government.  I don't believe that for a second, especially after seeing more of the show.

The last show I saw and followed every time was 'Rockstar Supernova', the one after 'Rockstar INXS'.  I couldn't stand American Idol and the judges from what I saw would drink totally over sized cups of what could have been Coca' Cola.  That must have made them totally hyperactive!  'Rockstar Supernova' was a flop, because the band Supernova or Rockstar Supernova only recorded one album and no one heard a peep from them since.  I mean, if they had of made their run a more continuous thing then fine.  Tommy Lee and all the others that joined up with the winner of that competition, Luke (?)... Lucas (?) Rossi just put out one album and that's it, nothing more.  Then Motley Crue came back with an album that totally fell under the radar that included the single 'Saints Of Los Angeles', what an embarrassment.  Lucas Rossi must be back to where he started before he won that show, not really any further ahead.  The same could be said for the new INXS too starring J.D. Fortune.  Just one album then rode off into the sunset.

I don't watch really television anymore though, that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment