When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Monday, January 16, 2012

Hey.

So why does Blogger move down a line when I start a new entry in this typing box?  Huh?

I have been thinking about starting a Twitter account and regularly tweeting my life away on that social networking site but I think I feel I would be giving too much information away.  Still, its not as if it would probably make my life any harder than it is now.  Yes, I know that secret agent man in the sky is still waging his information war against me.  You know that song?  Secret agent man?  Haha.

I have had enough of this life, I want it to change.  Oh how I want my life to change, without god that is.  I shouldn't have to do anything.  The N.S.A. infringes civil rights every day and they get away with it.  Can you just imagine what those fat Americans behind their computers (could be holograms) are doing right now?  Who are they watching?  How are they meddling?  Very powerful nobodies in the sky that can blow up someone with a bomb on the other side of the world after an agent fixing it to a car.  Better than that, how about causing a heart attack from space... the power of god.

I don't think technology can get better than it is now really.  The way I see it is if time travel was achieved for the first time, say after WW2, then it would certainly open a can of worms and unfortunately, a dangerous one too.  If technology a hundred, even a thousand years from now was brought back to this time (instead of leaving it where it should be) to just start something great.  You know, the United States is not an empire, its a union.  The president of the United States is not a king, he is still a politician.  The separation of church and state could be a war about to heat up in the coming year.  But, the church has already merged with the state, however in secret.  I believe the two should keep their distance.  Not a complete integration, but Christian values that many politicians do have (however if it were me, well no) can sometimes be used in positions of power.  Anyway, maybe one day soon the majority of Americans will actually want a nation under god officially governed by the establishment as it is now however modified to suit.  When that time comes, I think I should be grateful I am not an American and I never was and probably never will be.  It could get ugly.  Its an interesting concept, a nation under god, a theocracy.  Like the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.  I think it would be very much like countries in the Middle East.  Cutting off of limbs, lashings, stonings... you should get my drift.  How ironic would that be given the almost complete construction of now the new representation of freedom, the Freedom Tower in New York City.  It is my theory that the attack of the World Trade Centre was an inside job to ultimately achieve freedom.  Freedom.  No currencies.  It brings the word new meaning.  Freedom in my book is also freedom from religion as well.  However there are potentially new leaders of that country who don't see freedom that way, and that is I guess sad.  I don't think there could ever be anarchy.  Without currencies, that is one step toward anarchy but I believe there would be a step taken back because a system, a new one, would have to be installed as an alternative.  Like based on points or something.

Ugh, this kind of thing can do my head in, it really can.  Know this, it will happen after sabotage of the system we know now as the powers-that-be believe it should change according to their sick and twisted view of the world.  And people think I'm fuckin' crazy.

Remember, death to America... especially when the gods will be done on earth kingdom come Christians get their way.


No comments:

Post a Comment