Its almost nine thirty at night, a bit uptight. And yes, that rhymes. I have thought that maybe I could take some pictures of different stuff, like interesting stuff, and put it up here. It would be so easy and of course, it would have to do with what this blog is meant to be about. Conspiracy to murder, torture, alternative discussion and you know, that kind of thing.
I haven't been thinking about my sister or really much of my family lately but I do wonder how she is. She has really done so well and I say that time and time again. She has two children now, a partner, a boat, a jet-ski, two cars, they live in one of, if not still the most desired place to live in this city. But even she too, I know there is something she doesn't want me to know. I think I know what it is, but I am not sure.
Wow. Well, she made it, I guess. I remember her telling me that she thought that our mother has a mental illness. When I thought about that the other day, it dawned on me BOTH of our parents do. But it doesn't show? Interesting. They don't take any medication though for any mental illness. Not too sure, maybe there is something there that should be uncovered and if so, then between either the three or four of us. The whole world doesn't need to know.
I know why she was brought up so rough by our mother and I think she secretly knows too. Wow, I am describing our mother with the word OUR instead of MY... I feel so touched.
However, and rather fortunately for me and also them, I have already met both of their children. But I am still the uncle they don't know and quite probably never will.
So much for my ammunition to get back at you know who, I guess it doesn't matter anymore. In the end, I am the only missing piece to my family, to my wider family, that over the last ten years, does not fit in. So I guess the only thing to do is to completely separate myself from my family (especially my wider family and my WIDER WIDER family), and go elsewhere. What I was talking about in my previous entry has a little to do with this one too, I believe, and perhaps one day soon I can prove it to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment