When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Saturday, January 21, 2012

SHIVER ME TIMBERS!

I am afterall just an Internet user.  I don't have any business tied up online in which case I would support P.I.P.A. and S.O.P.A. (is it appropriate to put dots between the letters?).  Even though I am an Internet user I can't really get behind the whole freedom infringment argument.  I do think its funny how there is still a war on terrorism and Internet freedoms could be taken away for the sake of the dollar.  The war on terrorism is totally all about freedom, remember?

On one hand you have a group of people that are saying that its all about money and greed and on the other, that is the minority, little has been said such as even though all this content is free, greed is still involved.  I know some people who download up to a terrabyte of data each day!  Well apparently anyway.  They get abused, the freedoms the Internet has.  I think it must be human nature or they were dropped on their heads as kids.

So we'll see what happens but I think right now these bills could be in the end forced to walk the plank and jump.  As for Kim Dotcom (bad name, the last part of it anyway), I think there will be a major upset for law enforcement and he will be set free.

No comments:

Post a Comment