When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Friday, January 20, 2012

Arghhh matey...

I have something to say, much similar to what I said but a bit more to it like I did on the Wikipedia comment page before their blackout.  I haven't drafted this entry like about a year ago when I would usually do so with pencil and paper, the old-fashioned way, before typing it up.

In the end, and this is what I said in my one Wikipedia comment, I think I could care less either way as to the success or failure of P.I.P.A. and S.O.P.A..  Okay, so these freedoms could potentially be taken away from me and millions of others around the world and that is the line the pro-piracy people are saying along with some other things.  Yes, it is probably all about money.  This is going to be debated in the United States next week.  This is all a big surprise and the way I see it, has totally come out of the blue.  I didn't see any reports about this by any news organisations (Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, NZ Herald etc....) leading up to this.

Its funny, because there has been a high-profile arrest of some dude just today who is a pirate, but big time.  It wouldn't be fair on him if he was just the only one and the rest of them can get away with doing the same thing because the authorities, for some reason, just couldn't give a fuck to go further, or something like that.

I am happy to see Anonymous raise the middle finger to B.M.G. and some other Hollywood people, by taking down their sites, who are obviously anti-pirate.  But what happened there wasn't about piracy to me in my eyes.  They hit two birds with one stone because those music executives and everyone in that music industry in the United States needed a good kick up the ass for how they have been running their businesses.  Building personality cults, the associated Illuminati (spelling?), Freemasonry... that sort of thing... then they wonder why their industry is worse off than how it has been in the past and piracy isn't completely responsible, its because they have totally lost their way.  I think the general public could have already tuned out from what these record companies continue to offer up.  Well, they have themselves to blame for that.  They should know better.  Bunch of crazy motherfuckers...

Also the government too.  Why has it taken twelve long years for something like this to happen?  I just can't understand why on the face of it the government, any government, have just sat on their hands all this time and done diddly squat about this issue.  Sure, good news for pirates and even me too but I just can't fathom what has taken the United States government so long.  It is just unbelievable.  Then, maybe I already know.  I have been taught that this is okay, and have been taking this for granted, because the government has allowed it.

Someone pointed out on the Wikipedia comment page (it has been taken down now) that what they have done with their blackout was extortion and whoever said that was actually right.  I also thought what they did was actually helping P.I.P.A. and S.O.P.A. but didn't go far enough.  Twenty four hours came and went.  I didn't think Wikipedia was at risk until I found out about the blackout.

It will be interesting, if these bills become law, how the Internet is going to change, INTERNATIONALLY.  What could happen here could be a real game-changer.

Well, more of my freedoms could be taken away (Wikipedia, YouTube, XNXX) and god knows I have had enough of them already taken from me by the government.  Still, like I said, I could care less either way but maybe I should care?  Hmmm....

God all these flip-flopping assholes make me sick.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment