So, 2012. At the other end of this year the world might end however I think that it likely won't and this Mayan calender business is being blown way out of proportion. There is alot of guesswork to do with this amongst everybody it seems. When I think about it a bit more though, I think everybody knows anyway and are under some illusion that they don't know for sure. Whether the world will end, whether it won't. But I think that there are people in this world that really do know for sure as to whether it will and I think I know too so I will say right here and now that we will be all here for 2013 and beyond. However I believe I only have three more years to live, probably two, until I die. Then I could die any time. I hope that like one of the people caught up in the Lockerbie bombing, Meghari (spelling?), that I live longer than I think I will. I might surprise myself.
What have I been doing? You readers might be asking yourselves. Well, I've been busy looking at all kinds of pornography and it has been this way, every day, since about May last year. May 2012 will be here before I know it and that will mark a year I have been doing that. I have had people stay with me, after communication online, instead of being in this house all by myself and feeling alone. It would have helped if I had of done that about a year or so ago but what are ya gonna do. My birthday passed, I am now twenty six. So in my life it goes my birthday first on the 19th of December, Christmas on the 25th and New Years on the 31st/1st. Around that time is suppost to be one big party and only people like me with their birthday so close to those other dates can do so. But, there was no big party. Just quiet beers with complete strangers who I met from off the Internet, a bit of wine mid-way through a tramp in the middle of the day with also strangers and then when the biggest party of all came, I was just too tired and thought I would only fuck things up for them with my presence and conversation and tried to sleep instead. I think I could have made it through about twelve hours, but while they stayed with me I got little sleep and was eating very little. Thats all in the past now and I can't go back. The experiences weren't totally worth remembering but I still have photos up on my fridge to do so. It was something, anyway. At times like these you can say, it was better than nothing. I have mixed emotions about what happened, but thats just the way it is. I will never see them again and their names are; Ignacio, Markus, Lisa, Tanja, Barbara, Joschka and the other one I can't remember exactly but it was like, Yavik or something like that. He was a very tall eighteeen year old that looked like he could be in the military.
What else? I got one hundred dollars for my birthday and have only spent three quarters of it plus I think one my visitors stole some of that money from me but there you go. I was expecting another one thousand like last year. But, its like, I think I already have everything. I could use a new computer monitor, but I will take care of that. I could put the treadmill up for sale, that should fetch about a grand. There are other things, but they will be dealt with by someone else. The other week I saw a very big and very flash LCD television for only five hundred dollars, that could be something to consider but there is no way in hell I will be watching the latest episode of American Idol on it in high definition when I get it back home. My visitors said to me that I should put pictures up on my walls because there are hooks there but nothing hanging from them!
I have a car that I haven't driven in almost a year, maybe that can go too. Its a Toyota Camry, Gracia. I think I would rather be driving a sporty little Mitsubishi Mirage. Or even better in my opinion, a Toyota Corolla wagon because they have more space in them, I like that. How about a van? No freedom camping allowed anymore in this country unfortunately.
Well, say goodbye to 2011 and hello to 2012. We are very slowly going forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment