On December 13th, 2010, I will be in front of a representative of the New Zealand government to defend myself against the conspiracy that has taken over my life. I have thought I could write a speech similar to what I do here on this blog to rightly justify myself.
I know the New Zealand justice system accepts corruption. But at least I will attempt to explain what I believe to be true. The judge will think I'm fucking crazy or just not believe what I plan on presenting. I could be sent to prison because of the righteous conspiracy against me and my immediate family. I guess I have only myself to blame for that. I was screwed over big time. I have never been to prison before.
It upsets me that the very echelons of organised crime will probably win with all their unlimited power behind them.
Still, I will try to reveal all in court. There is more to this than meets the eye.
No comments:
Post a Comment