When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Friday, November 12, 2010

The righteousness of pot users

Poor souls.  Legalised cannibis in peacenik New Zealand is still a pipe-dream.

Cannibis or marijuana isn't the perfect drug no matter how much the often times militant and defiant users will try to convince you it is.

However, the way I see it is this way.  Can't people who choose to do that, do it in their homes legally without the government watching over them like fucking bald headed eagles?  I say this because one can only understand when the government watches over me because of my pornography use.  And no, there is nothing illegal.  Anyway, it is no use.  Because that can go on even with cannibis being illegal.  It is hard to police.

I happened to be thinking about this the other day.  Cannibis is a powerful substance and I just don't feel comfortable (like many others) having that become the norm in public places after it could be made outright legal in this country.

I am sure the government knows what it is doing and plus, they are the ones who end up paying if anything goes wrong and believe me, it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment