Coming hard on the heels (I just used that queer famous media language) off of his book, he is back. He appeared on Oprah defending the war, calling Saddam Hussein "deceptive", feels hurt about not finding the weapons of mass destruction.
Oh, okay, I think the only deception was from you and your administration. From the total tool you used to make the case for war in Iraq, Colin Powell to that evil monster who advocates torture and at one time, even met Saddam Hussein and shook his hand, Donald Rumsfeld.
Nine years later, what you started is still raging (even if 9/11 wasn't an inside job) and somewhat amazingly, Obama is still with you on that one. People (especially including politicians) who seriously think Afghanistan and Iraq are some kind of "launching pads" for terrorist attacks need a reality check.
The weapons of mass destruction? Give me a fucking break. I have been led to believe that again, the only destruction was coming from those weapons that the United States has unruly control of. Weather machines responsible for Hurricane Katrina, sabotage within NASA for the space shuttle Colombia, a button being pushed to black out all of New York City. Weapons of mass destruction? I won't deny that terrorists could have a suitcase nuke, some biological weapon... but weapons of mass destruction? God.
It was never about a humanitarian aid mission. Billions of dollars were made to date from the wars and in the idealist orders mind, they were started because of such stupid reasons. I mean, what the fuck?!
All that man worships is Mohegan the forty foot owl. Oprah Winfrey should have questioned him over that!
Bush lied, people died. And almost only Bush. The story continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment