When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Thursday, November 11, 2010

The deceptive charade

You will know by now that I am a slave which means my thoughts are being read and possibly controlled.  I know that my master has some nerve to expect me to worship our heavenly father but I am indirectly praying to a man who has merely filled his boots!

He is responsible for my headaches and the constant shock torture I endure which optimises any headache into uncontrollable rage.  I am being persecuted by government in one way or another.

You know, theres a reason why I am who I am.  Because in my masters mind who I am is acceptable.  I was thinking today, it was already mapped out in the beginning... from "One" by Metallica to "Owner Of A Lonely Heart" by Yes.  That is where the truth lies.  Should I feel grateful?  No.  Not only do I feel bitter about what has happened to me, I didn't see a cent from the exploitation by those media clowns who just want to make, in the end, a big song and dance literally over my life.  It is sick.  As a result, I am known as that guy who, well, who cares?!

It is just a big game by some really rich and powerful people to belittle those who they think deserve it.  So, what do I deserve again?  Tell me, you fucking frauds!  You know who you snakes are!

No comments:

Post a Comment