When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The circus

I should feel sorry for Americans.  Whether they're aware of it or not, their politics is all glitz and glamour, one-liners, sharp suits and big purly white smiles all from a Zionist machine.  But most important of all, it is part of the idealist new world order.  The new world order that lives in another world.  A fantasy world, in their minds.  I mean, they really are mentally ill.  They worship false idols and have an anything goes attitude to their beloved Gods word that they are suppost to be following so whole heartedly.

They have gotten into me.  I have been brainwashed by their righteousness.  What to do?  I will be moving out of little Rio at the end of summer and starting again in Vegas or Canada.  I know that whatever happens, secret agent man has to go.  Not me, him... or her?  I have a court date on the 13th of December which will give me an opportunity to say what I want to say then in the end, have supervision imposed on me in my sentence.

It is too late now, or is it?  I am obliged to submit.  I know that if I believe, hand my life over to Christ and God for another time, that it will be really to a hard-assed old godfather of some mafia of some kind behind a computer monitor reading my thoughts.  Yes, he wants out, fatty.  He has wanted out for the past seven years and you knew it!  When this began as I was indulging myself in amateur pornography.  Wow, I'm like, so special.

You don't torture someone over that.  But what more should one expect from an unruly cartel of South American Jesus freaks.  I really don't know why it had to be this way.  I mean, what is the reason behind that?  I must have killed so many Israelis in 2003, I was thinking the other day because of my unlimited supply of pornography.  Can the person who okayed that come forward?

Look at me, I can't stay on topic without darting off onto myself.  Well, I guess I am "explaining" the world we live in now.  Or, we did live in.

An early bon voyage to you all.  I am sure secret agent man will be beside me no matter where I live.  Damn.

I musn't forget I might be in prison next year.  Double damn.  That means I will be a bitch to two people.  I heard in prison they like chubby short young men.

No comments:

Post a Comment