When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Thursday, November 11, 2010

Poisoned

Well, not exactly poisoned.  I am still alive.  Either last night or early this morning I foolishly ate what I suspected to be spiked porridge that had some stimulant added to it.  It is why I haven't had any sleep for such a long time.  I was kind of poisoned.

You know, I believe human rights aren't god given.  Human rights are something that everybody has instantly when they enter this world.  It is why I feel against abortion.

But that probably had little to do with what happened.  I know I am a national security threat, and to those government assholes who see me as one... get your target right first?

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment