- This blog got mention on a nationwide talkback station the other week (http://www.radiolive.co.nz/) but for the wrong reasons. I was mocked as if I could see the future through like a crystal ball or something.
- I live in Rio, not "little Rio".
- Throughout August and September, I was not drunk... but I was writing so much I was writing more than I knew what to write about. For some reason, I feel ashamed about what I wrote. But, it could be only an illusion inside of me by the new world order kings. Meaning, I shouldn't feel ashamed, because it is all part of my artificial intelligence.
When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Corrections and clarifications
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment