When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Friday, January 28, 2011

Untitled

It must be what?  A week since my last entry?  Well, you can work it out for yourself by comparing the dates.

It would be awesome if I had all my entries from 2009 (and I think early 2010) then compiled them all on one blog like this one.  Because of how I destroyed my laptop computer and just recently, my flash drive -  I have lost all those documents.  They aren't even on the Internet anymore as my gamespot.com handles were banned because of inappropriate behaviour.  But a few times, I was banned for stuff I didn't even do.

I thought about ending this blog two days ago but now, I think it will probably thrive more than ever before.  Don't count on that, though.

I get tired of this life sometimes and at this moment I feel that way.  We just have to soldier on.

No comments:

Post a Comment