When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Friday, January 7, 2011

David bowie fandom

He is called "the chameleon of pop" and or "Mr. Showbiz".  Another revelation about this long time famous veteran singer is my fandom of him could be a lie.

Bin Laden Poster2.jpegLet me attempt to explain.  The seventies in particular was (despite me not knowing myself as I was not alive then) an unusual decade.  Homosexuality in the music industry was common.  Freddie Mercury, Boy George, George Michael, Mick Jagger... David Bowie.  My point?  I guess the product of their music voluntary exposed the lifestyles they lived.

Osama Bin Laden is an anagram for seventies David Bowie persona Aladdin Sane.  Like I said, alot of strange shit went on in the sixties, seventies and eighties.  It wasn't until later on that society reformed.  I am suggesting that Osama Bin Laden is a lie.  There really is no Osama Bin Laden.  There never was an Osama Bin Laden.  This is more evidence of the United States government having 9/11 as an inside job.  I think as long as there is the internet, conspiracy theories about 9/11 will never cease to exist. 

In closing, am I on to something here?  How does one debunk this?  Aladdin Sane?  Osama Bin Laden?

No comments:

Post a Comment