When I am dead, I would like to be remembered as being the innocent victim of a conspiracy to murder by the United States government and their criminal associates. If I stop posting entries on this blog, I will only do so after that being made known here to you, the reader. -- 24/1/12 (NOTE: Blogger froze on me mysteriously and I unwittingly deleted my old welcome message, I had to make up another one.)




Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day by day

It is 8:45pm, I feel fine.  I know now that I am up against something that is extraordinary.  Or, did I always know that?  A movement.  About one billion catholics.  I was thinking today, is Catholicism creeping in to south east Asia?  That should be a shame.  Asians are rejecting their native religions (Islam or Buddhism) and submitting to a Christianity with some flair.  A?  A Christianity?  God is government.  God is your mind control, weather machines, time travel and invisibility cloaks.  The saints, angels... representatives of this new world order are being paraded through the media.  This is no accident, it is very real.

There you have it.  In a nutshell, that is what you can take away from my entries throughout August and September last year.  But I swear I must have been intoxicated or something... somehow because I wasn't myself.

My life was diverted away from solitary confinement and attempted rehabilitation to street justice that will eventually lead to death.  There is an even bigger picture, and it lie with a new world order agenda and conspiracy that without, just might have changed my life for the better.  None of this would have happened.  Somehow my enemies seem to be ignorant to that truth.  Maybe I just fucked with too many people including a girlfriend I used to have from Melbourne, Australia named Ellie.  I was twelve.  No, this is true.

I would like to find whoever has the Maggie Simpson baby translator and cut off their fingers.  Then the Troy McClure who had a relationship with one of Marge's sisters for the sake of fame.  What am I talking about?  Oh, nevermind.  That is where the truth lay, in the beginning.

Yes, in the beginning there was man... and the rest I don't know.  His name was Adam though which I think is a nice name.  Then Eve.  So thanks Eve, we could have lived till five hundred years old if it wasn't for what you did.  Then, I doubt whether it really did.  We could have just been evolved from apes.

No comments:

Post a Comment